The City of Carlsbad has had a library since 1916 in different locations. Since 1967, this branch has been in its present location on Carlsbad Village Drive (called Elm Street at the time). When it reopened in 2000 after a major renovation, it was renamed Georgina Cole to honor the city's first library director.
More than 164,000 items including:
- Audiobooks (CD, MP3 and Playaway)
- Television programs
- Music CDs
- Video games