Skip navigation links
St. Patrick's Church / Heritage Hall
St. Patrick's Church

 

 

 

 

 

Heritage Hall

Magee Park, 2650 Garfield St.

Built in 1926 by John Dalton and originally located on Harding Street, this building was moved in 1953 and again in 1979 to its present site in Magee Park. This building served as Carlsbad’s first Catholic church and later as its first City Hall and police station. It also housed the city’s early library and a dance studio. Today, Heritage Hall serves as a facility for public meetings and programs.