- If a class/program is cancelled by the city, a full refund will be given.
- When a registrant requests a refund at least 10 days prior to the scheduled class/program, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be given for requests less than 10 days prior to the scheduled class/program.
- If a registrant fails to attend a class/program after it begins, the registrant is not entitled to a refund.
- If the customer prefers to have a credit to receive a full refund; a credit of the full fee will be issued regardless of method of payment. Once a credit is issued, it cannot be exchanged for a refund. All credits are good for 6 months from date of issue, and may be used for any Parks & Recreation Department program. After 6 months, any unused credits will be written off or registrant may elect to donate it to the Department's Opportunity Grants Program for a tax write-off.
- There are NO CASH REFUNDS. All refunds will be mailed approximately 2-3 weeks after a request for refund is received.
- In the event of a cancellation by the applicant 30 calendar days or more in advance, the applicant will forfeit 50 percent of fees paid. For Leo Carrillo Ranch reservations that applicant must give a 90 calendar days’ notice or forfeit all fees.
- In the event of a cancellation by the applicant less than 30 calendar days in advance, the applicant will forfeit all rental fees paid.
- Upon notice of cancellation, any financial obligations incurred by the City of Carlsbad to accommodate the applicant or event will be invoiced and the applicant must pay the outstanding balance within seven calendar days of the date of the invoice.