Poinsettia Community Park
6600 Hidden Valley Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92011
This 42-acre park contains the largest public tennis complex in the city, featuring 10 lighted tennis courts.
For information on new tennis classes being offered at Poinsettia Park, click here.
10 lighted tennis courts
Three lighted softball/baseball fields
Synthetic turf multi-use athletic field
Lighted basketball court
Picnic areas with barbecues (no electrical outlets)
Children’s play area with sand lot
- Using the white board, please sign in for desired court
- Clearly print intended start time and name
- All players MUST sign in, even if multiple courts are available
- Total court use time is strictly limited to a maximum of 90 minutes when other players are waiting
- Individuals waiting for a court may sign in for next available time at a court of their choice
- Exit the courts when the next group of players start time begins
- Exercise courtesy and sportsmanship when interacting with fellow tennis players
- At the end of play, return to white board and erase time and name
- Player(s) may not sign up for more than one court at a time.
- Player(s) must be present
- Courts cannot be reserved in advance for later times than what is next available on the board.
- Poinsettia tennis courts are not currently available for rentals
- Private lessons are strictly prohibited
- Any organized athletic activity requires an approved facility use application, approved liability insurance, and payment of all applicable fees
- All requests for athletic field use must be submitted at least 30 days in advance
- For more information, please call 760-602-4684