Stagecoach Community Park
3420 Camino de los Coches
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Located in southeast Carlsbad near the Encinitas border, the 28-acre park is also home to an active community center that offers preschool programs, youth day camps, classes for all ages and open gymnasium play.
Discover Stagecoach Community Park
- 17,400 square foot community center with meeting/activity rooms and gymnasium
- Two covered picnic areas with barbecues and electricity
- Three lighted athletic fields for softball, baseball, soccer and football, and snack bar facility
- Lighted basketball courts: four half-court
- Four lighted tennis courts with windscreens
- Children’s play area with sand lot
- Riparian area: a portion of the Encinitas Creek willow woodland retained as a wildlife habitat
Learn about the public art at this park: Crown Lair and 10,000 Year Trail
The historic ruins at the park are the adobe remnants of a former stagecoach stop at Rancho Las Encinitas.