- Please stay on the designated trail/ be courteous; and respect the rights of adjacent property owners.
- Please keep the trail clean and safe for all users by putting litter in its place.
- In consideration of all trail users, pet owners are asked to pick up after their animals.
- All pets must be on a hand-held leash. Dogs must be on a leash under 8' long. SDCC Sec. 62.669
- Bicyclists are encouraged to wear helmets and helmets are required by state law for all bicycle riders 17 years and younger.
- The bicycle speed limit is 15 M.P.H. on all trails.
- Motorized vehicles and horses (except police and maintenance) are not allowed on the trail, or dirt roads per CMC 11.32.030 (11), 11.32.030 (19)
- The flow of traffic on the trail is similar to road traffic. Always ride or walk on the right side when traffic is coming from the opposite direction or when someone verbally signals they would like to pass.
- No smoking, fires or firearms. MC 11.32.030 (2), 11.32.030 (4)
- Report accidents on the trail directly to the Police Department (Dial 911).
- Report trails maintenance problems or vandalism to the Parks Department at 760-434-2824.