• Email
  • Print

Report Water Waste

To report water waste in the Carlsbad Municipal Water District service area, call 760-438-2722 or email water@carlsbadca.gov.  Report any observed over-watering, sprinkler overspray or other violations of current water rules with as much detail as possible, including street address and time of day. Take photos if possible.

Many parks, street medians and homeowners association landscaped areas are irrigated with recycled water, a drought proof supply that is not subject to current water use restrictions.

Did you receive a courtesy notice on your door?  This is to make you aware of something a staff member witnessed on your property and provide conservation tips.